The company was founded by Pere Terrer Manzano in 1954. Using coal-powered equipment and pedals, he made calendars, leaflets, brochures, etc.
In the mid-1960s, a “laboratory” customer asked Terrer for a box for its product. This was the beginning of a love affair with packaging. The company specialised in making boxes, improving year after year. In the late 1970s, Terrer moved from small premises in Barcelona to an industrial unit in Badalona.
From 1983 to 2016 the company grew in terms of staff and knowhow in the industry. These years additionally saw changes in the company’s management. In the 1980s, Pere Terrer and his son-in-law Josep Mª Martí Bosch ran Terrer together as chair and manager respectively.
In 1994, Josep Martí Terrer and Albert Martí Terrer started out
in the company as workshop assistants, combining studies and apprenticeships in all the company’s departments. This would mean that the expertise gained in manufacturing would be crucial to Terrer’s future.
In 2003, Josep and Albert joined the management of Terrer. The company has not stopped growing until 2016, when it decided to change the location. On a ship in Argentona with 3,300 m2. Where they acquire last-generation hardware.
The story goes on.
INDUSTRIAS GRAFICAS TERRER S.A. uses "cookies" to ensure a proper operation of our website, improving safety and getting a higher efficiency and personalization of the services offered to users, to collect statistical data and to show relevant publicity.
Press the button “ACCEPT” to accept its use or “DENY” to deny them. In this case INDUSTRIAS GRAFICAS TERRER S.A. can not guarantee the full functionallity of the website. You can obtain further information in our COOKIES POLICY (link) and the end of this page.ACCEPT DENY MORE INFO